There are a limited number of openings in Harnett County for school year 2022-23. NC Pre-K services are offered at no charge to eligible children.
The NC Pre-K program offers free preschool for families who qualify. NC Pre-K operates on the public school calendar, and classrooms are offered at participating Harnett County Schools, and licensed four and five-star private child care centers. For a list of 2022-2023 NC Pre-K locations in Harnett County, click here.
Applying is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3!
School Year 22-23 NC Pre-K Cover Letter (Instructions)
School Year 22-23 NC Pre-K Application
Fill It Out, Sign It, and SAVE It.
The application is a PDF file you must download, open, and fill out.
Your application must be digitally signed and SAVED before submitting.
Not saving your application will result in lost information.
• On a computer, you may need to Right-Click on the download button, then select “Save link as…” to save the PDF. You can fill it out using Adobe Fill & Sign Online, or the Acrobat Reader program.
• On a mobile device, you can use the Adobe Fill & Sign app. (Here is a helpful how-to video.)
2. Scan Your Required Documents *no photographs taken by cell phones will be accepted.
Click here for the list of required documents.
If you don’t have a scanner, you can use the Adobe Scan app on your mobile device.
• iOS users: Click to install the Adobe Scan iOS app.
• Android users: Click to install the Adobe Scan Android app.
3. Complete This Form to Submit Your Signed Application and Required Documents
Applications submitted on or after July 1, 2022 will be processed in the order in which they are received.
Need help filling out your application?
We are here to help!
Contact us: by phone at 910-893-2344 or by email at email@example.com
Have a question?
We may have answered it already!
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions regarding Required Documents, eligibility, important dates, and more.
If you are not able to submit your application digitally, please mail or hand deliver your application with supporting documents to:
Harnett Co P FC
Attn: NC Pre-K
170 Pine State St.
Lillington, NC 27546
For more detailed information, including income guidelines, please visit the Department of Health and Human Services guide to NC Pre-K Program Requirements.
Although a child may meet one or more eligibility factors, placement is not guaranteed.
Placement in your preferred location is also not guaranteed.
The Partnership for Children of Harnett County is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization supported by public and private funds through smart start, NC Pre-K, tax deductible donations, and grants.